Real estate broker
Office : 514-500-4040
Luxury Penthouse located on the 28th and last floor of the Louis Bohème with a private rooftop terrace. Nice three bedrooms & two bathrooms with huge open space area including the living - dining room and kitchen, this penthouse is extremely well designed. For fast occupancy. Quartier des spectacles, nearby all amenities.
Room(s) : 8 | Bedroom(s) : 3 | Bathroom(s) : 2 | Powder room(s) : 0
5 appliances - Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer. Locker #303 and indoor parking #266.
ABOUT THE UNIT:
- 1 690 sq.ft. Penthouse + private terrasse
- Concrete structure
- Geometric kitchen cabinets and islands, European-style
and quartz counters
- ENERGY STAR(TM) appliances including refrigerator,
range with self-cleaning oven, kitchen hood, and built-in
- Laminated and lacquered-wood bathroom vanities
- Electric heating and air conditioning with programmable
thermostats in living area, separate thermostats in
- Ceiling heights: 9', finished in gypsum and plaster
- Centralized, high-efficiency gas water heater
- Sprinkler system throughout
LOUIS BOHEME IS:
SPACE -- SIMPLICITY -- LIGHT -- SLEEK & UNCLUTTERED DESIGN
- Entrance to the Place-des-Arts Metro station adjacent to
- High security cameras throughout commons spaces
- 4 Elevators.
- Exercise room & sauna.
- Dual-lane exercise pool with adjustable-speed current and
Hydrotheraphy massage jets.
- Interior Garden with patio chairs
- Private lounge area overlooking the garden
- 24 hour security
- Direct access to the bike path
- Walkable distance to: Old-Montreal, Quartier Latin, The
Easy, fast and efficient access to all over town
Quartier des spectacles have close to 25,000 theatre and
concert seats. Place des Arts, Club Soda, Imperial Theatre,
Just for Laughs and the Cabaret, The Montreal International
Jazz Festival and the Francofolies.
- Ste-Catherine Street & St-Laurent Boulevard Boutiques
- Place Ville Marie. McGill College Avenue. Complexe
René Lévesque Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street. All of
Montréal's leading business addresses are a stone's throw