Real estate broker
Office : 514-500-4040
*TOUR DES CANADIENS PHASE 3* Breathtaking views of the city and the river. 51st floor. 2 bedrooms, 2Baths. Appliances included. 1 indoor parking spaces. Luxurious project in the heart of downtown offering, gym, Skylounge, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa. Walking distance of metro stations and central station. An investment not to be missed.
Room(s) : 8 | Bedroom(s) : 2 | Bathroom(s) : 2 | Powder room(s) : 0
Stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave oven
One garage parking spot (p2-157) is included! There is
available 2nd parking spot for sale at the price $100,000
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, a few steps from
the Bell Centre, metro stations and Windsor train station.
One bedroom and two-bathrooms condo with large windows and
a private balcony.
TOUR OF THE CANADIANS PHASE 3
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
* Open concept living space
* Modern finishes and superior qualities.
* Large full-wall windows offering lots of natural light.
* High ceiling of 9 feet.
* Kitchen appliances included.
* Central air conditioning.
* 2 garage space P2-157-P2-158. One parking P2-157 is
included, the 2nd parking P2-158 is for sale at extra
* 2 storage spaces S-227A, S-227B
THE BUILDING - APPRECIATED SPACES:
* Gym, reception room, Skylounge located on the top floor
with impressive panoramic views.
* Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with roof terrace.
* Sauna, party room and wine bar
* Concierge available 24 hours a day.
* Security service with guard.
LOCATION - NEAR SERVICES:
* Access to a closed walkway to the Bell Center, shopping
centers, stores, boutiques and restaurants. * Public
transport at the door.
* Direct access to the Lucien-L'Allier metro station and
the AMT train.
* Within walking distance of McGill and Concordia
universities, Sainte-Catherine Street and Cresent Street
* Near the main roads: Aut. 15, 720, the Champlain Bridge.
* Within walking distance of central train and metro
stations as well as all essential services and more.