Real estate broker
Office : 514-500-4040
Unit located on the 6th floor of the Louis Bohème. Available now. Quiet and bright space with open areas living room, dining room and kitchen. Bedroom with connecting bathroom. Metro Place-des-Arts, in the heart of Montreal. Indoor parking # 173 and storage space (locker).
Room(s) : 5 | Bedroom(s) : 1 | Bathroom(s) : 1 | Powder room(s) : 0
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, hot water.
All furniture (could be sold for 5000$)
Unit located on the 7th floor of Louis Bohème.
Parking (#173) and locker.
Bright and quiet with an open space living room, dining
room and kitchen.
Bedroom with communicating bathroom. Metro Place-des-Arts,
in the heart of Montreal.
- Concrete structure
- Windows from floor to ceiling
- Geometric kitchen cabinets, European-style hardware
and quartz counters
- ENERGY STAR(TM) appliances including refrigerator,
range with self-cleaning oven, kitchen hood, and built-in
- Laminated and lacquered-wood bathroom vanities
- Electric heating and air conditioning with programmable
thermostats in living area, separate thermostats in
- Centralized, high-efficiency gas water heater
- Sprinkler system throughout
LOUIS BOHEME IS:
- Entrance to the Place-des-Arts Metro station adjacent to
- High security cameras throughout commons spaces
- 4 Elevators.
- Exercise room & sauna.
- Dual-lane exercise pool with adjustable-speed current and
Hydrotheraphy massage jets.
- Interior Garden with patio chairs
- Private lounge area overlooking the garden
- 24 hour security
- Direct access to the bike path
- Walkable distance to: Quartier des Spectacles -
Chinatown- Old-Montreal, Quartier Latin, The
Easy, fast and efficient access to all over town
Quartier des spectacles have close to 25,000 theatre and
concert seats. Place des Arts, Club Soda, Imperial Theatre,
Just for Laughs and the Cabaret, The Montreal International
Jazz Festival and the Francofolies.
- Ste-Catherine Street & St-Laurent Boulevard Boutiques
- Place Ville Marie. McGill College Avenue. Complexe
René Lévesque Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street. All of
Montréal's leading business addresses are a stone's throw