Real estate broker
Office : 514 447 3223
Bungalow offering several possibilities. 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a large basement with windows. Huge lot with large backyard, situated on a quiet wooded crescent close to parks, schools and near the St-Lawrence River, this property offers a serene family living environment.
Room(s) : 11 | Bedroom(s) : 4 | Bathroom(s) : 2 | Powder room(s) : 0
Refrigerator (2),stove (2), washer/dryer, microwave, all light fixtures.
Ground floor: 8' ceilings
- Entrance with ceramic floors
- Spacious and bright living room and dining room with wood
floors, stone fireplace, large windows.
- Large kitchen with quartz counters and ceramic backsplash
with a dining area.
- Spacious master bedroom with double wardrobe
- Second bedroom with single wardrobe
- Third bedroom, possibility to turn it into an office
- Bathroom with bath/shower
Basement: Ceilings 6'8
- Open area
- Large living room with window
- Room space
- Kitchenette with dining area and access to the garage
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry room (washer-dryer installation)
- Red brick and stone bungalow
- Very large fenced yard
- Garden shed
- Parking : Single integrated garage
- Driveways for 4 cars
Easily accessible by highway 20 and public transportation,
the location offers several shops and restaurants nearby.
The green spaces, waterfront and numerous sports complexes
offer a pleasant living environment. Dorval has been ranked
one of the best places to live in Quebec by Maclean's
Many services a few minutes away:
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, hospital, banks
- Multiple stores and restaurants
- Daycares, elementary and secondary schools
For an urban and active lifestyle:
- Parks and St. Laurent River
- Valois train station (VH line)
- Several bus routes
- Highways 20
Visit schedule by appointment only:
Tuesday February 16th: 3:30-5:30pm
Wednesday February 17th: 11:00-1pm
Thursday February 18th: 4:00-5:30pm
Friday February 19th: 11am-1pm
Offers will be looked at starting February 19th and need to
be left open until Monday, February 22nd at 8pm.